Have you ever wondered why Google lists one site on the first page of results and another on the tenth?
It all depends on how good the optimization, popularity, and authority of your site are. Do you want to
improve your site? Then the guest posting is a good choice for that. On average, up to 50% of sites write
one to five guest articles per month. This helps them get quality backlinks and boost their rankings.
Guest posting – a simple explanation
So, guest posting implies the process of creating quality blog content with external links to your site,
previously it should not have been published anywhere. Many SEO specialists undeservedly ignore this
method of promotion, although it makes it possible to get excellent results at a minimal cost.
The advantages of this method:
- First, this tactic allows you to get quality backlinks. And for Google, backlinks are still one of the key factors in page rankings.
- Secondly, by placing a guest post on thematic sites, you can increase the awareness of yourbrand or company. This is because you are getting traffic from the right area.
There are also advantages for website or blog owners – this is the ability to add new interesting content to your site, as well as increase the authority of your blog by collaborating with larger brands.
How to find pages that accept guest posts
If you decide to place a guest post on someone else’s resource, then first of all you need to look for sites
of a similar subject, aimed at accepting guest articles. There is a free guest post sites list where it is easy
to find suitable websites for your guest posts.
Recommendations for effective guest posting
- You should carefully choose the content for such posts. The texts do not need to be overloaded with descriptions and advertisements. Remember, your guest post should contain unique, interesting, and keyword-optimized text.
- Choosing your guest posting sites is a key step towards success. Consider not only the overall ranking but also the quality of the blog audience. When looking at guest posting listings, take a look at this site.
- Don’t forget about the articles after they have been published! High-quality feedback, replies to readers’ comments – this is what will increase your recognition and rating.
Whether to use guest posting or not – there is no single answer. But it is a reliable and free way to get
backlinks, which is vital for every growing web resource.