This tutorial will tell you How to Create Your Own Custom WhatsApp Sticker Pack? Using WhatsApp stickers on your Android and iOs phones have become a fashion to express your self to your family and friends. Since WhatsApp sticker have been rolled out they have surfaced all the mobile phones.
However, there is only a limited number of WhatsApp stickers available. Don’t worry Here’s how you can create your own custom WhatsApp stickers packs.
WhatsApp stickers have just rolled out and it was the most awaited feature of Whatsapp as its competitors such as WeChat, messenger and more have already been offering this feature for a long time now.
Currently, WhatsApp has published only 12 stickers pack for its users. Well, even I feel the number of sticker packs offered by WhatsApp is too less. But they have allowed downloading the sticker packs from the third party to WhatsApp.
Moreover, there is also a way through which you can create your own custom WhatsApp stickers pack and send them to your chats. This option is also powered by third-party apps and here’s a detailed guide on how to create your own custom stickers packs for WhatsApp and start sending personalized stickers to your contacts.
This step by step tutorial will help you create your own custom WhatsApp stickers to share with your family and friends. Let’s see How?
What You Will Learn In This Article
How to Create Your Own Custom WhatsApp Sticker Pack
The custom WhatsApp stickers pack can be created with the help of third-party apps available on Google Play store. For the purpose of the tutorial, we will be using the third party app called ‘Sticker Maker for WhatsApp’.
Lets now check out how to create your own custom WhatsApp stickers pack with third-party apps?
- Go to the Google Play Store and search for ‘Sticker maker for WhatsApp’ app.
- Download the app and run it on your smartphone.
- Top on “Create a new sticker pack” option.
- Enter the sticker pack’s name and author. This is just for descriptive purposes and your customized stickers won’t be accessible to other WhatsApp users.
- Tap on the new list option and a page will open with empty stickers tray.
- First, add the stickers pack’s icon and then tap on the next try to add a new customized sticker.
- Tap on the empty tray to add a new sticker and you will be asked to either take a new photo or import one from your gallery.
- After you select the photo, it will be uploaded on an image editor.
- Crop the image with your fingertip, based on what you need from that picture for a new sticker.
- Now, save the image and repeat these steps to add more custom stickers to the pack.
- Once you are finished with adding stickers to the pack, tap on the Publish Sticker Pack option.
- You will be asked to add these stickers to your WhatsApp app, accept and head to the WhatsApp app to enjoy these new custom stickers.
Note: It should be noted that the custom WhatsApp stickers option is only available for Android users for now and you can add a minimum of three and maximum of 30 stickers in a pack.
- How to share WhatsApp stickers With your Friends & Family
How to Add stickers to WhatsApp
Once you’ve got your PNG images downloaded as well as the Personal Stickers for WhatsApp application installed on your device, then here are the steps to follow:
- Open up the My Files application on your device or any file manager of your choice.
- Usually, the downloaded images would be saved in the Download folder of your device, however, if the PNG images you downloaded aren’t saved in the Download folder, then simply located the images by check the folders by heading over to My Files > Internal Storage/SD card. Then locate the images within the folders.
- When you find the PNG images simply select them by a long press and then selecting the images you want to use for the custom sticker pack. Now tap the 3 dots which should be on the top right of the screen and then tap on Move. Transfer the files to the Download folder and then open the Personal Stickers for WhatsApp app.
- You would see that the application has automatically added the PNG images you downloaded.
- If you’re happy with your custom sticker collection and want to start using them on WhatsApp, then simply tap on the ADD button beside the image preview.
Voila’ you’ve got your very own custom sticker pack to boast about amongst your friends who are still using the pre-installed stickers on WhatsApp.
Download png Image for WhatsApp Stickers
Yes, you have heard it right. You can download the png images from the web and make them as your WhatsApp stickers. PNG images come with a transparent background.
WhatsApp currently supports the sticker images with the transparent background. So it will be better to use png images.
You can find png images on many websites. Few of the best website have come across are mentioned below. Well if you search ove th internet you could find more. You can even create your own png images with the help of software.
Few of the best websites to download PNG images are:
WhatsApp stickers in no doubt the great feature released by WhatsApp. But due to the limitations of the stickers pack the feature can’t be used effectively. With the support of third-party apps now you can create your own custom WhatsApp sticker pack within a few clicks.
If you have come across any other such app offering the similar feature of WhatsApp sticker creation then do share with the reader into the comment section of this article.
At the last, I would say “HAPPY SHARING“. Of course, don’t forget to share this tutorial with your family and friends.