Crypto assets’ popularity is increasing year by year, and many people are thinking about investing in this field. However, it is often challenging to pick a cryptocurrency to buy among thousands of propositions in the market. In this article, we will try to figure out the details and pitfalls of buying cryptocurrency and list the most promising assets to buy.
Things to Learn Before Picking Crypto
First of all, you should understand that there is nothing better than your own analysis of a project. There might be bright advertisements promising enormous interest in returns, but you can not be sure until you do your research.
So, you see a project and proposition to buying cryptocurrency. Your first step should be to investigate the project across the following criteria:
- Who stands behind the project? What is the founders’ background?
- What is the essence of the project? What issues does it help to solve?
- What does the project’s whitepaper tell, and is it written correctly?
- What are the company’s following plans? Read the roadmap? There must be further development plans written in time frames. If the roadmap looks blurry, that must warn you.
- And, of course, social media. Check out the project on Medium, Twitter, Facebook, and other social networks. Are the pages active? Is there current information and activities? Is the community engaged and vivid? Do founders carry out various AMA sessions to answer users’ questions?
Once you have decided on the asset, you need a good place to buy it. That is essential because different platforms may offer other fees and conditions to work with crypto. Besides, only a few exchanges allow buying cryptocurrency with fiat. It is crucial for those who want to purchase crypto for the first time.
We recommend considering the most popular and credible exchanges Binance, Coinbase, and WhiteBIT. They have a good reputation, a wide selection of assets, great tools for trading, high-quality customer support, and a high level of safety.
What crypto to buy (recommendations on White Blog):
You will find more information on popular coins on the White Blog, as well as guides on how to purchase crypto using your bank card and much more interesting information.