Want to contribute an article to one of the fastest growing blogging communities in the world, then join bloggersutra?
Bloggersutra is the fastest growing blogging community having a unique content to help you start your own website and earn some extra perks from it. But before you post an article on bloggersutra please go through the guidelines of guest posting.
Bloggersutra is a blogger’s community with 25000+ subscribers. Being a community blog, I always encourage upcoming bloggers to contribute their unique articles on our website. We also provide the required assistance and guidance in writing the unique blog. We will be happy to assist you in writing your article on the topics related to bloggersutra.com
Bloggersutra is one of the most popular blogs in the “blogging” and “online marketing” niches. The purpose here is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your talents, and perhaps most importantly, give something back to the community.
Let me share a few more reasons why contributing to Bloggersutra is a good idea:
- At the time of this writing, Bloggersutra is growing bigger and bigger
- We have over 25000+ people subscribed to various mediums (RSS, Email, Facebook, Twitter).
- We get over 5,000 page views every day and increasing.
Before you join our bloggers who have already contributed to Bloggersutra, let me lay down some tips and important things for you to consider when submitting your post to ensure that it gets accepted.
How can you become a Bloggersutra contributor?
To become a regular contributor at Bloggersutra, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Head over to the homepage and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value to readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share for the Shouter community.
- Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from. Do remember to do a search on Bloggersutra to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Blogging tips, blogging tools, and blog marketing.
- WordPress plugins and themes (and how-to’s on using these).
- Entrepreneurship: Running an online business.
- Making money online tips and ideas.
- Social media marketing, online marketing, and inbound marketing.
- “How-to’s” and listified articles.
- SEO tools, software, and case studies.
- Art of Living, motivational/inspirational topics.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the Bloggersutra audience.
- Credit: Bloggersutra respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot. If you are writing conversational topics, use Flickr to find lively and related images.
- If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to Bloggersutra’s Youtube channel. Just create a video, drop me an email, and I will tell you how to submit videos.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any backlinks or anything of that sort. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to Bloggersutra.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from Bloggersutra. Also, by submitting a post toBloggersutra, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Contribute your post to Bloggersutra
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.
Send your post title (Idea) to email@example.com
If your idea is approved, we will create a brand new guest author profile for you & you can submit the post from Bloggersutra dashboard.
(Note: Unrelated posts or useless submissions will not be entertained.)
If your article needs refinement, I will get in touch with you to let you know about changes.
If you have any queries regarding guest posting at Bloggersutra, do let us know via the contact form.
So Join Bloggersutra Now